Sunday, June 9, 2013

Let's Make a Story .

idk sometimes i wish you would just leave my life far far away its hard to love you yet its so hard...

idk sometimes i wish you would just leave my life far far away its hard to love you yet its so hard to stop. … idk what to do anymore it’s been two damn long and we’re still where we started i just dont want to live this way forever but i also dont want to live without you

Photo



Photo









I can't be your first love ...

Someone already took that 6 years ago when  I didn’t even know you existed .. I cant be that as much as I’d love to be … I’ve been through hell and back with you and yet you don’t realize I’m serious about you .. if i sat here and wrote all you’ve put me through no one would get why i think you’re so amazing. You cant repeat history you cant you just cant. I’mnot her I’m me I’m sorry .. wait I’m not I’m just typing as I think and quite frankly I’m going blank because I’m scared I’m scared to loose the one person ive fought so much for. ..  

But at the same time i know i deserve someone who loves me like i love you … but that someone deserves someone that loves them how i love you. UNCONDITIONALLY. so i guess im fucked huh

your-neighbours-grandma: psychopaths.











your-neighbours-grandma:

psychopaths.

Photo



shesbombb: lmfao.



shesbombb:

lmfao.

"We only write about two feelings: one is the first day of summer when you and all of your friends..."

"We only write about two feelings: one is the first day of summer when you and all of your friends are standing on the edge of a cliff watching the sun set and being overcome with all of your hopes and dreams at once. The other is when you're walking alone in the rain and realize you will be alone forever."

- The Drums  (via disruptivebehavior)

pizza-maniac: omfg



pizza-maniac:

omfg

Photo



Photo











loveal0ne:  



loveal0ne:

 

lalaliesxoxo: brigantes: girls on their periods Lmfao this is...









lalaliesxoxo:

brigantes:

girls on their periods

Lmfao this is great.

I just added this to my closet on Poshmark: Prom dress....



I just added this to my closet on Poshmark: Prom dress. (http://bit.ly/14CzK2r) #poshmark #fashion #shopping #shopmycloset

beautifulcontagiouslovestory: Do you ever just feel like you're not yourself anymore, that you...

beautifulcontagiouslovestory:

Do you ever just feel like you're not yourself anymore, that you don't like the same things that you use to, or the people that you spent your time with? That you don't want the same things that you use to…or maybe you just want to pack up, leave and start somewhere new? I haven't been who I was for awhile now and sure growing up changes you, at least that's what the say. But the feelings are still there, and they're lonely lonely feelings.

Photo



death-by-lulz: This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com...



death-by-lulz:

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

it’s hard putting your all into someone. Dropping anything and everything for someone and for...

it’s hard putting your all into someone. Dropping anything and everything for someone and for it to be thrown in your face. I’ve never loved anyone like this ever and never will. I’ve been through hell and back with this kid and yet its not enough at all. if this feeling im feeling is love then i never in my life want to love anyone again. it’s not beautiful and its not a great feeling its a long rough journey that has broken me down into pieces. i’m sorry but my heart is not built for love it just isn’t. I’m not meant to love anyone im just not. I put my heart and soul into this and give everything to just get pain in return … its just not worth it.. it never was. I though my father was the only man to ever make me feel this worthless but i was wrong …this kid that i gave my all to is. everyone looks at me as the side bitch the dumb bitch while i put him on a pedestile i give this fucker a gold medal .. but for what ? for breaking my heart more and more every damn day i feel trapped locked and i can’t get out … the minute i feel strong enough to walk away he makes me weak again and i stay and drown in his bullshit. no matter how much i open my eyes im blinded by my love for him .. my hope for him .. i believe in him more than i will ever believe un anyone else… he showed me the real him and thats why i stick around because i know deep down hes not this whore he puts out to be.. but i just dont know if i can keep having the hope … the candle is dying i just cant hold on much longer i’ve grasped on so tight and cried so much everyone thinks I’m a shit show cause of him.. everyone looks down at me cause of him … i’ve lost friendships cause of him i have put it ALL on the line for one person .. i used to be heartless and a bitch and now i bleed love like a soft bitch .. he calls me every name in the book pushes me around and anything shitty you can think of and i literally bow down to him like an idiot. how did i let myself get like this. hes the one person i said id never be with id never touch and now hes everything and the only thing i don’t ever want too loose. have you ever loved someone this much have you ever been in this deep ? how do you free yourself from something like this. its hard to believe in someone when the rest of the world doesnt… it’s hard to keep the faith and strength its not easy sometimes i do wish god took me away.. my home life is a joke and its shitty so i came to kent to run away and yet its all shitty here … where am i left to go what am i left to do … i dont think god wants to listen to my cries i dont think anyone does … sometimes i drink in hopes of not waking up .. i take as many pills as i can and drink a ton hoping to just disapear and not feel a thing… i don’t want to feel anymore i dont want to see or breathe or anything… i just want to be at peace all alone .. no worries … no guilt ….no hurt .. no tears. 

i wish i was five years old forever .. innocent and unknowing of any pain or hurt .. when i believed with my heart that there was good in everything an everyone ..when my only worry was if my barbies and teddies were all tucked in bed with me … when my father didnt think i was a fuck up and had hope in me … when my mom didnt cry herself to sleep over me… when everyone believed in me and loved me when i didnt have a care in the world … when i didnt know what love or pain were ..when the only pain i had was  a knee scrape or bug bite… i want to forget what real pain and love is… i want to forget it all i want to drink my sorrows away but ive tried that so many times and it doesnt work .. god please erase this pain heal my heart I’ve dealt with so much pain for so long im hanging by a thread i cant do it anymore i can’t

You're cute to infinity and beyond ๐Ÿ™Œ☺

thank you !

Lucy!!! I miss you!

i miss you more ! text me fool !

No comments:

Post a Comment