Friday, June 7, 2013

Rawr ♥

stayworthless: While She Sleeps



stayworthless:

While She Sleeps

Photo



Photo



Awesome



Awesome

not-so-skeletal: woot so I did a steampunk princess bubblegum...











not-so-skeletal:

woot so I did a steampunk princess bubblegum cosplay, slightly off the original design but I kinda like how it turned out though I wanna get a new wig for it later on.
Great photography by Zandra
c
osplay by me C:

fromonesurvivortoanother: Gunther's taser



fromonesurvivortoanother:

Gunther's taser

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



m0rtality: I love wolves :D That's quite clearly a...



m0rtality:

I love wolves :D

That's quite clearly a badger!

Photo



maduni: So i'm in the middle of exams and it's almost 2 in the...




and this...


When I aim to study like this....




but I end up like this...


and this...




and this...




and eventually this.

maduni:

So i'm in the middle of exams and it's almost 2 in the morning, so what do I do? create this tumblr post. Goodluck to those who, like me, are not doing what they are meant to be.

ink0rporate: oirampirate: Lass Tattoo blog, I follow back xx



ink0rporate:

oirampirate:

Lass

Tattoo blog, I follow back xx

No comments:

Post a Comment