Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Things that catch my eye!

passius: withoutasking:           passius:



passius:

withoutasking:           passius:

sharingsheri: Any guys into this??? I would love to hear from...



sharingsheri:

Any guys into this??? I would love to hear from you but we will have to convince the husband… I think it would be hot.

gofasta: Heather



gofasta:

Heather

Photo









wallysthoughts: One and two and one and…….



wallysthoughts:

One and two and one and…….

Photo



Photo



Photo



aguywholikesfatgirls: Hole!



aguywholikesfatgirls:

Hole!

Photo



marmalade-cat: Absolutely beautiful …



marmalade-cat:

Absolutely beautiful …

slavetrevor: My ass is usually filled with a butt plug when not...









slavetrevor:

My ass is usually filled with a butt plug when not in use. But now it was replaced with a real mans cock. Feels so good

great set

finsubinprogress: OH MY GOD FUCK YES.   This is amazing.  This...



finsubinprogress:

OH MY GOD FUCK YES.  

This is amazing.  This Woman should win a fucking Nobel Prize for sadism.

want!











want!

wish this was waiting for me after work



wish this was waiting for me after work

please help with chastity

please help by answering my question in my last post :( had no help so far

thanks

chastity came today! bad news I think?

My birdcage chastity came today but I think I am to big for it :( its the one with the 45mm ring.
It took me almost half hour to get it on! I had to do it in stages as I found it kept working like a cock ring and pumping my cock up with blood so I had to try and calm down several times. I eventually got it on but it kept getting pumped while being warn.
I just wanted to know is this normal or do I need the 50mm ring version?
Thanks

upherasshole: Mmmmmm..some rough anal gaping!



upherasshole:

Mmmmmm..some rough anal gaping!

Photo











cocks-n-cunts: I want to do this.



cocks-n-cunts:

I want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment