Friday, June 7, 2013

We Can Do This

go out and get smashed! sometimes it is the answer xxx

Answer to what? :P and don't worry, I've got my end of year festival tomorrow. Ill be drinking from 4pm till 5am (if I survive) xx

Photo



Myself and my childish face are off to uni to earn some money....



Myself and my childish face are off to uni to earn some money. See you lovelies later xx

Of course it has to start raining when I plan on biking to uni -.-

IT WAS NICE LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEATHER?

Oh well, bus it is. x

Photo


Creative Meal


Creative Dish


Vegetables


Fruits Tasty


Meat and Vegs


Green Food


Healthy Fish


Creative Healthy Meal

renniesane: eat-pure: dayyyyyyyyyyyummmmmmm GET IN ME



renniesane:

eat-pure:

dayyyyyyyyyyyummmmmmm

GET IN ME

You are so beautiful!

Awh why thank you very much lovely :) xx

Photo



Photo



Showered, dressed, hair and makeup done. Going down to the shop...



Showered, dressed, hair and makeup done. Going down to the shop to get some eggs for breakfast then I'll be ready to face the day. 
Let's do this!

Plan for today starting now:

  • Have a lovely, nutritious breakfast
  • Shower
  • Make myself feel pretty (hair, makeup, clothes)
  • Bike to uni
  • Depending on the time play some piano
  • Earn money participating in psychology study
  • Gymmin’
  • Bike to town
  • Spend 3/4 of my life in the book store
  • Buy a journal
  • Bike home
  • Lay in the garden and read
  • Make a super yummy supper
  • Bike to the beach and watch the sunset

Starting today I’m going to be more active with my life. No more moping around inside and crying about how my life sucks. No more feeling depressed. I’m going to live for the little things from now on. I’m no longer going to wallow in my self-pity. My life is what I choose to make of it. 

wickedwallflower: waterandyoga: kaittea: kayjayskloset: Okay...



wickedwallflower:

waterandyoga:

kaittea:

kayjayskloset:

Okay this is a better comparison. Picture on the right 130 lbs. Picture on the left 130 lbs. The scale doesn't matter.

scale doesn't matter.


I just tossed mine in the spare room. life is so much better.

I need to remember this more often.

The one on the left is what I look like -.-

Photo



Photo



Photo



Has anyone read; "The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson? Or can someone suggest a good book to read?

I’m trying to find a good book to read and I came across this one online and was wondering if anyone has read it and what they thought of it? I’m going into town tomorrow to buy some books and I’d like to know if it’s a good book? Also does anyone have any good book suggestions?

I’m sort of into the romance but not super typical kind of books; like Water for the Elephants, and Fault in Our Stars; but I also like mystery books and whatnot. Anyone have any suggestions? I love books that are slightly more complicated to read; none of this tween “Twilight” sort of stuff (no offense to Twilight fans). Any suggestions?

Photo



Photo



Photo



been eating healthy, but just splurged on a greek wrap. ugh fuck :((((

How is that splurging? Greek wraps aren't that bad you know. And one "splurge" isn't going to ruin your healthy eating. To be honest, when I hear people get upset over the fact that they might have eaten something unhealthy and "ruined" their healthy eating, it makes me feel like they're not eating healthily at all (in a mental point of view). Being healthy isn't about restricting yourself to only healthy, low calorie foods; it's about understanding that there's a balance. You should be eating healthy, yes; but you can't live your whole life restricting certain foods, and then feel guilty after eating something that you classify as "bad". You need to understand that to have a proper relationship with food, you need to allow your body what it needs, and what is wants occasionally as well, and not freak out about it after. You can't lose weight by eating one healthy meal, you can't gain weight eating one unhealthy meal. So don't be upset about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment