Friday, June 7, 2013

http://cesarramos13.tumblr.com/

heyitsfrankenberry25: So perfect Like I can't even



heyitsfrankenberry25:

So perfect

Like I can't even

Photo









bethe12guideme: alyy393: curiositykilledthekitten: So in love...



bethe12guideme:

alyy393:

curiositykilledthekitten:

So in love with this.

wow this is good.

My favorite by far.

kimochivvarui: PIXIV: 唐子



kimochivvarui:

PIXIV: 唐子

Photo





Photo



Photo



what ur average tragedy looks like after 100 years



what ur average tragedy looks like after 100 years

Photo







Photo





janesmoustachio: Stop skinny shaming. (◡__◡✿) Stop fat shaming. (◕__◕✿)Stop slut shaming....

janesmoustachio:

Stop skinny shaming. (◡__◡✿) 
Stop fat shaming. (◕__◕✿)
Stop slut shaming. (◕‿◕✿)
STOP SHAMING. (⊙‿⊙✿)

catholicnun: me



catholicnun:

me

henryclervall: google gets kinky



henryclervall:

google gets kinky

Photo



collegehumor: I'm Trying to Be a Better Person Jeez.  This wall...



collegehumor:

I'm Trying to Be a Better Person

Jeez.  This wall is just putting up emotional walls.

fuckyeahsexanddrugs: this is actually really stupid. both...



fuckyeahsexanddrugs:

this is actually really stupid. both together should be love. some people are just boring

Photo



lesbiansandmarijuana: mrs-420: Every time Yes!



lesbiansandmarijuana:

mrs-420:

Every time

Yes!

Photo



"I have so much I want to tell you, and nowhere to begin."

"I have so much I want to tell you, and nowhere to begin."

- J.D. Salinger; Seymour - An Introduction  (via kirathekiwi)

No comments:

Post a Comment