Sunday, June 9, 2013

I LUV cum Sluts

tigrisofengland: indisdesk: A little's bum is always in...



tigrisofengland:

indisdesk:

A little's bum is always in danger. And not just from spankings.

"Sit down, baby.." "Buuut, Daddy, it's too tight!!" "Baby. Do it." "Alllll the way, Daddy?!" "Yesssss."

HMMMMMMMM………….

I wasn't getting much relaxing done at the beach today...



I wasn't getting much relaxing done at the beach today -

Every 10 minutes, the wife had me rubbing suntan lotion over her clit for two minutes at a time!

SHE said it was so she wouldn't burn, but the wet patch on the sand underneath her, told a different story…

slutty ex



slutty ex

amiespicks: I am practicing my triple play!!! How am I doing?...















amiespicks:

I am practicing my triple play!!! How am I doing? Reblog and like if you want more of me. I love comments!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT…

slapmeunconcious: Follow Sir & Mistress. Submit to...



slapmeunconcious:

Follow Sir & Mistress. Submit to Sir.

"HI HONEY, I'M IN THE DINING ROOM. ARE YOU READY TO EAT?"

The naughty schoolgirl made her way in, followed by a queue of...



The naughty schoolgirl made her way in, followed by a queue of horny boys, holding their crotches.

Hmmmm…. Playmate to join a couple, needed. Would need to...



Hmmmm….

Playmate to join a couple, needed.

Would need to look something like this!

Do as you are told, or pay the consequences…



Do as you are told, or pay the consequences…

whoreneegirl: WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED THE BEER, DON'T...



whoreneegirl:

WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED THE BEER, DON'T WASTE THE BOTTLES!

She was taking no chances at the water slide, after receiving a...



She was taking no chances at the water slide, after receiving a chlorine enema last year…

He'd done a great job of stringing her up. Except how was...



He'd done a great job of stringing her up.

Except how was he going to fuck her, now?

She was a shit house cleaner. She'd better be a great...



She was a shit house cleaner. She'd better be a great fuck, or she was going back to the village he'd picked her up from!

an-otherside-ofme: subgirlygirl: Behavior...



an-otherside-ofme:

subgirlygirl:

Behavior modification

Someone I know definitely needs one of these. *smirks*

"SLAP YO' BITCH UP!"

"is this comfortable for you?" …Like I give a...



"is this comfortable for you?" …Like I give a fuck!

That's it BABY. Fuck yourself on my cock!



That's it BABY.

Fuck yourself on my cock!

rape—princess She'd enjoyed it at first. But having 5 cum...



rape—princess

She'd enjoyed it at first. But having 5 cum times in as many minutes, she was starting to wonder at what number she would pass out through exhaustion.

Good girl, now swallow it down and say thank you…



Good girl, now swallow it down and say thank you…

Somethings gotta give!



Somethings gotta give!

That's right, look back at me while you fuck yourself in...



That's right, look back at me while you fuck yourself in the ass, with my cock

I luv a happy recipient…



I luv a happy recipient…

No comments:

Post a Comment